Offering High Caliber Sports Performance Programs
Elevate your skills to the next level with our sports performances training program in West Essex, NJ and surrounding areas. XCEL Sports & Fitness’s experienced trainers are dedicated to helping every athlete define their goals and motivate them to achieve these goals. When athletes commit themselves to our programs, they push themselves past their limits into success. We offer multiple programs to ensure each athlete gets the most out of their training. Our Alpha Athlete system is a detailed assessment program, providing athletes with a customized program design. It focuses on taking athletes from their current performance level to maximizing strength and minimizing weaknesses. It includes cutting-edge equipment, methodology, and time-tested traditional methods for performance enhancement.
Youth Training Program
Our youth sports performance program incorporated in the AA program works with athletes of all ages and levels. The main components of the program include:
- Learning the correct athletic mechanics
- Advancing quickness and maximizing lateral speed, agility, and change of direction
- Maximizing first-step quickness, explosion, and reactability
- Enhancing upper and lower body coordination and balance
- Developing overall body strength
- Enhancing joint mobility and stability
- Providing mental framework for maximized body control
- Improving overall self-concept of athletes
- Teaching athletes to recognize failure as a chance to enhance reducing fear of failure
Alpha Athlete Group Training Sports Performances
Alpha Athlete’s Team Training Model allows teachers to teach an entire team to focus on the fundamentals of the team’s needs. The team learns how to develop their academic performance through the proper mechanics of athleticism, build a foundation of athleticism and improve their fundamentals. The program is customized to fit the needs of each team. Our performance training programs for teams and groups help improve their confidence and helps them grow as a team. Coaches and parents are encouraged to give positive input to further the success of the program.